Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Angpow Red Packets from Reluctant Companies


I have been a customer of Pacific Internet Singapore (PACNET) and AmFraser Securities Pte Ltd for several years.

About two weeks before this Lunar New Year 2008, I'd requested for some packets of angpow or hongbao envelops from these two corporations, but those items didn't reach me by post before February 7.

On February 11, I'd called up the customer service departments of these two corporations about this matter and I'd received these few packets (as shown above) within two days, and AmFraser Securities Pte Ltd had even sent me a 2008 desk calendar.

Are these corporations reluctant to give away what are meant to be gifts for their customers? If that is the case, then why would they want to spend money and print those items every year?

No comments: