Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Strange Misty Afternoon


February 28, 2007 -- It was a strange misty afternoon like never before.

I'd experienced a strange feeling when I'd shot this photograph and the whole atmosphere was almost surreal 'coz I'd never seen this kind of mist around here before.

This photograph was shot on Feb 28 at 2.12pm from my window facing east, towards Mandai forest. I've shot several photographs and only this photograph shows a strange diamond-shaped bright object (an UFO?) in the mist around those trees at the farside. Click on the photograph to enlarge.


Today, the sky is clear and the weather is sunny.

I've just shot this photograph in the early afternoon from the same window and facing the same direction for comparison.

Is there something strange going on at the farside?

No comments: