Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SBC 1-kilo 999.0 fine Silver Bullion Ingots


Two of the finest silver bullion kilobars ever cast for Swiss Bank Corporation and hand-picked more than 15 years ago from the vault of Credit Suisse Bank at Battery Road.

The photograph on your left shows my third and fourth pieces of silver kilobars that were sold a few months ago.

I'd already sold two other pieces much earlier, the first piece as early as September 2004. I am pleased that all my four customers who'd bought those silver kilobars from me are now enjoying some substantial gain in the intrinsic value of the silver bullion.

Buy Something Precious Today

For your information, the price of silver hit an all-time high of US$50.00 per ounce way back in January 1980. Today, at the price of just US$13.00 per ounce, you have a great opportunity to buy something precious at a huge discount of 75 percent.


No comments: